CS:GO

Mysterious problem with CSGO

x3r0
12 апреля 2014 22:18
   Сообщение #1

Новобранец
Награды:

Предупреждения:
I'm using latest revemu 09032014 and latest CSGO (1.32.6.0). Since I mostly play offline due to my bad internet connection, I modified my gamemodes.txt in order mapgroups can be selected in Offline with Bots menu.

All when smoothly but there's a very mysterious problem with vote to next level. The menu and map loading process runs without problem but when it arrives at press "Continue" button (with 5 seconds timer) before team select, the game will mostly CTD (crash to desktop) with a dump file (*.dmp). The error stated there was a problem with tier0.dll.

But, if I runs the game with default video config (Reset to Default), the problem is gone! I've tried changing maps (by voting from menu) up to 6-7 times, no problem occurred. All went smoothly.

The problem seems occurs only if I use any steam emu (revemu, lumaemu, smartsteamemu), but with original csgo runs from steam it doesn't have this kind of problem...

rev-client.log doesn't show anything about the error...

I wonder what might caused this problem?
bir3yk
12 апреля 2014 23:43
   Сообщение #2

Легенда
Награды:

Предупреждения:
x3r0,
send me *.dmp file.
ivasya
12 апреля 2014 23:45
   Сообщение #3

Ученик
Награды:

Предупреждения:
The problem may be related to the video settings.
Make them below.

Yes, interesting, but unless you work shift-choice voting maps? (how?)
x3r0
13 апреля 2014 06:53
   Сообщение #4

Новобранец
Награды:

Предупреждения:
Finally I found the culprit, deleting all video.changesxxxx.txt and video.txt from csgo\cfg then recreate the video.txt from inside the game fix the problem. Even with my modified video settings. Apology for bothering anyone with my problem. If anyone interested to try my gamemodes.txt, download this. Extract and replace those 2 files inside csgo (gamemodes.txt and csgo_english.txt (backup your original gamemodes.txt first)), you can ignore csgo_english.txt but the menu will missing some strings. Get in the game, choose Offline with Bots, then choose ONLY Defuse Original Mission or Casual Original Mission - DON'T the Extra Mission, it's supposed to handle my own added custom maps (which aren't included inside my attachment). Then the vote menu will have some additional maps to choose from and the game will rotate to next map (instead the same map) when you've finished playing in a map.
Here's the screenshot

Original:

Modified:
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Сейчас: 16 декабря 2018 05:15