Suggestion for revemu

wwahgnerbp
11 июня 2016 22:57
   Сообщение #1

Новобранец
Награды:

Предупреждения:
Hello again,

As you may know if you use DisableUnlockedItems = False your tokens will be banned. Valve wants you to use this only one time. Their system is so damn accurate. Even if you disable it later your ban is already reserved :D. I would like to suggest to turn DisableUnlockedItems = True by default in new revemu downloads. . Also I would like to suggest to you guys warn in that file if we enable the skins we'll be banned. Also I would like to suggest to you guys to make the internet tab like the friends tab. I mean that we don't need anymore to use tag "no-steam" so it will turn things more harder to them. My tokens got banned yesterday but I'm not sure if it was for just enabling skins. I left the skins enabled just for 1 day or less without know the risk. I suspect that they are banning for use "no-steam" tag. Why remove the need of "no-steam" tag in internet browser tab? Because we'll no long need to use it. If this tag isn't necessary anymore we can still be shown to no-steam players and valve will hardly know that we are using revemu.
Why do all these things? We need the steam players to get donations. No-steam players will never give us a cent. We need money to pay the monitoring service and the server itself :D Thank you guys.
bir3yk
12 июня 2016 00:36
   Сообщение #2

Легенда
Награды:

Предупреждения:
wwahgnerbp,
бан за тэг не дают, у меня сервер уже 2 месяца работает с этим тэгом и с выключенными предметами(DisableUnlockedItems = True) и бан не дают.
wwahgnerbp
12 июня 2016 03:40
   Сообщение #3

Новобранец
Награды:

Предупреждения:
What I meant was that would be really good if you make the rev.ini file come with the parameter "DisableUnlockedItems = True" by default. Currently it comes "DisableUnlockedItems = False" by default. The detection system reports immediatly to valve. I'll describe what happened to me. When I was with the other game host I installed revemu and begin the server. I saw all players with skins and remembered that valve doesn't allows that. So I disabled the items for no-steam clients ("DisableUnlockedItems = True") and changed to another game host. I knew that my token ban was coming from the siberian plains. One week later my tokens got banned :'v. If you do what I'm saying (make rev.ini come with "DisableUnlockedItems = True" by default) will avoid other uninformed people do the same thing and lose their accounts. About remove "no-steam" tag for not being needed is just a solution to run things even more "undetectable". But as you said valve isn't banning tokens with no-steam tag so I'll trust on you :p
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Сейчас: 22 октября 2018 21:32